Saturday, April 3, 2010

Long awatied spring

The birds nest from last year

I don't know what they are. Any Ideas?


Spring is here! Yippeeee! My daffodils are blooming and my tulips are all up but have not bloomed yet! I also have some very pretty flowers; I don't know what they are called because they were here before we moved in. Our sweet little birds nest that was in the tree outside the kitchen was destroyed in September; I'm sad I won't get to watch a family of robins grow and fly away this Spring. I hope they rebuild it but it is not looking promising as of right now...sigh.

Tea parties are happening like crazy around here! I'm preparing for a bridal tea for 35 coming up (so excited!), then a tea party fashion show (can't wait!) and many more in the months to come! Looking forward to sharing these events with you!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck organizing all of these lovely events!

    Have a wonderful day.

    Blessings and best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Sounds like you are going to have a very busy spring but it sounds like a lot of fun too! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty, springy images.
    The flowers might be Primroses, they remind me of the flower on the patch for my beanie when I was in Prims at church when a child.

    Based on these images, I think they are Primroses. http://www.picsearch.com/pictures/plants/herbs%20and%20spices/herbs%20and%20spices%20n-z/primrose.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun!! The next few months are going to zoom by for you, enjoy them!!

    Oh, the flowers... those are primroses :o) Enjoy those too!

    oxo~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower photos! And I'd love to read more about the tea party fashion show when/if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like your business is booming...good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't spring a wonderful season?! I'm very happy for your upcoming tea parties - all the opportunities you'll have to share your talent and special interests... May the joy of the Lord Jesus overflow from you to everyone with whom you share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna,
    I just found your blog and I'm so happy to 'meet' you! I too love the Lord Jesus! I have three sons and two DILs, and four little grandsons. We have some things in common, it seems! I too love tea and tea parties. I host a Tea Time Tuesday every week and would just love for you to stop by. Hope you have a splendid week and please stop by and pay me a visit, won't you? Am following so I don't lose track of you.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, for taking time in your busy day to read my post and visit my blog. I love it when you leave a comment!
What a blessing! Have a wonderful day!