Monday, October 17, 2011

Tea on Tuesday 18

Tea on Tuesday & Halloween Bag Swap

Hello my blogging friends!
So happy to be back!
My tea today is just plain Black tea and I really need it!

Things at my house have been crazy,
everyone has been running around busy,
I don't know what happened, September
came and went along with my family, ha!
Now October is almost over already! (darn!)
Today I am combining 2 posts into one.


I participated in a Halloween bag swap
with the Bloggerette Sorority
The person who received my name was Jo, from
That's my Story

When my package came....I ripped it open (after I took pictures of course!) She sent me some really thoughtful and
cool stuff
!
Before I ripped into the bag.


AFTER!
Check out the cute socks and the awesome BOO

banner!

Here is the bag I made for my secret swap sister
Jo@lazyonloblolly

Here are the goodies I slipped inside her bag.
This was so much fun!
Have a wonderful week everyone!
Please visit Kimmie@ artinredwagons for
more tea on Tuesday friends and
Bloggerette Sorority for more swapping FUN!
Happy 'Tea on Tuesday'!





14 comments:

  1. Looking back at all your tea posts which are lovely. Looks like Halloween at your house. Nive having tea with you today. Hope you come for a visit .

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely swap indeed....happy T to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some super Halloween goodies you have there ... black tea is often just right :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed your pkg...funny you swap person had my name lol. I love the bag you made her so very cute...and all those goodies - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your bags, so fun and pretty! And you've both come up with some really fun gift ideas!

    So glad you joined the swap!
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to see you back for Tea Tuesday. You made out like a bandit with all your wonderful gifts you received. Of course, what yu sent was pretty awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see you for tea this week! I love your "eggplant" colored mug .... It looks great on your table of autumn colored table linens .... It looks like a fun swap too :)

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow - you really got some wonderful loot! I'm so enjoying this Halloween... these types of treats are much more fun than plain ole candy (although most of our bags had a sweet or two) lol Have fun creating with your new loot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. now those are some fun goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you received some great Halloween "stuff"! Your partner was lucky, too! The goody bag you sent looks great!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! It's great to "meet" you!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a fun swap! So fun. I belong to a Tasha Tudor group and we just did our fall swap too. They are always so fun.Thanks for sharing.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for all my wonderful treats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Donna,
    What a fun swap! Both bags are filled with magical goodness!
    enJOY a lovely weekend,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, for taking time in your busy day to read my post and visit my blog. I love it when you leave a comment!
What a blessing! Have a wonderful day!