Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cards & Stuff




Wow, January is going fast! It reminds me that spring is right around the corner! Think Spring- Think Spring! LOL! I am looking forward to planning and planting my little herb garden. Just waiting for my new seed catalogs.
February 14th, Valentines Day is also my 6th year anniversary working with Close To My Heart (selling stamping and scrapbooking supplies) It has been something I love doing and I am looking forward to holding some new workshops this year. Just for fun I have posted some of the cards from workshops I have done over the years.

My son bought a new printer/scanner so I have been learning how to use it we are having fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ack! I am trying to learn my way around Facebook. I probably miss half of what's on there. Good reason to keep that list size manageable on there.

    How have you been? I think everyone north of the Mason-Dixon line has really been hit with the weather this winter haven't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, for taking time in your busy day to read my post and visit my blog. I love it when you leave a comment!
What a blessing! Have a wonderful day!