Monday, March 21, 2011

Tea on Tuesday 6

Last month I helped my dear friend throw a Baby Shower Tea
for her daughter-in-law who is having a sweet little girl! This will be my
friend's very first grandchild, so she gave me carte blanche; told me what
colors, gave me a theme and I went into party mode! LOL

Here is the serving team (wonderful friends!) Our aprons are a
gift from our thoughtful hostess (aren't they cute?)

Oh- these were delicious! (wish I had some now!)
Pumpkin scones and assorted sweet breads were part
of the menu along with chicken salad on a bed of lettuce
with mandarin oranges and sliced almonds
It was quite a treat!
Happy Tea-day to all of you!


  1. Oh Donna, what a lovely table :o) After seeing all that yummy-looking food, I'm off to eat something, lol.
    have a blessed day.

  2. Lovely tea get together. Love the aprons. Happy tea day.

  3. ooo my, how fancy and beautiful! i bet the mama to be was thrilled!!! happy t day!

  4. Those goodies look to die for and chocolate covered strawberries, forget about it!!
    Happy T on T

  5. Now! You know how to do it up right! That's my kind of goodies :)
    Gorgeous :) happy T day to you.

  6. Wow! You did an awesome job!!! I'll bet your friend was happy she enlisted you! What special memories for the new mommy :)

    I'll bet you'll be called upon to do that again!

    Happy Tuesday! Kimmie

  7. yeah! they look pretty darn delicious to me too (the strawberries, not the aprons)

  8. what a great party planner...everything looks so precious and delightful!

    ooo my kingdom for a chocie covered strawberry!
    Happy T to you

  9. Now this is a tea party I want an invite to!! You put on a fabulous spread and it all looks so inviting and delicious. Thank you for tea.

  10. Hi Donna, so nice to visit with you. I love the aprons and you all had such a pretty party.

    Yes folks do rent famr animals. Especially horses, milk cows or bulls for bredding for a short period of time. It usual;ly works out to be very beneficial for both parties. I could rent yu a milk goat for about a month this summer when I go on vacation. ha ha Joke.

  11. Wow, this looks wonderful! The onesie cookies are so cute!

    I wish you could fly on over here to Oz to help me throw a pretty tea party!

    Best wishes,

  12. What an adorable and incredible tea you put together for your friend's daughter in law. I know how special that must have been. Those strawberries look heavenly, too. I am sure the entire menu was simply perfect. I know I'm late getting here this week, but at least I finally made it.

  13. So beautiful! What a special baby shower you created.

    After looking through your blog, I definitely want to go have some afternoon tea with my mom, which is something we did when I was little. Thanks for sharing!

  14. What a lovely tea shower!! I'm sure the mother to be loved it!


Thank you so much, for taking time in your busy day to read my post and visit my blog. I love it when you leave a comment!
What a blessing! Have a wonderful day!